Assisted Living at The Terrace
The Terrace at Brightmore welcomes residents who value their independence, but sometimes need assistance with daily activities, nutritional guidance and medication administration. Cozy studio and one-bedroom apartments provide ample space for furniture and personal items. Available 24 hours a day, our staff treats each individual with unwavering respect and dignity.
If you require additional assistance with daily living activities, rehabilitation or ongoing nursing care, you can easily transfer to any of our other care sites at Brightmore of South Charlotte.
Services and Amenities for The Terrace
- Individualized Care Plans with a Wellness Program that encourages residents to maintain their maximum level of independence.
- Licensed Nurse Management with 24-hour Certified Medication Technician and Certified Nursing Assistant Staff.
- Rehabilitation Therapy options on the same campus.
- Medication Management.
- Intimate setting that encourages socialization and comradery.
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service.
- Scheduled transportation.
- Nutritional meals prepared daily by our superb culinary team at Brightmore of South Charlotte.
- Life enrichment and Life-long learning program that takes into account each individual’s preferences and life history.
- Secure courtyard setting for resident to enjoy.
Memory Support* at The Terrace
Within The Terrace at Brightmore, we offer secure Memory Support apartments designed on the household model that helps residents explore their surroundings without sacrificing safety. To ensure residents feel connected, our Memory Support program also integrates proven methods that encourage productivity and reduce anxiety.
*Not a Licensed Special Care Dementia Unit
GEMMS BY LIBERTY
Genuine, Engaging & Meaningful Memory Support
To learn more please click here
Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
Located in The Pavilion Health Center, our skilled nursing center provides the highest level of compassionate, professional care for residents. When a patient requires short-term physical rehabilitation, the staff at Pavilion Health Center helps them find the strength to overcome setbacks following injury, illness, or accident. At admission, the clinical team starts with the mindset that all patients want to return to their prior living setting following rehab, and works with patients and their families to build a foundation of skills that supports a safe discharge. We understand that not every long-term care resident requires constant medical or cognitive management. Many of our residents just need the reassurance of a supportive environment and the availability of nurses and care personnel 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Our staff recognizes the individuality of each long-term resident, and demonstrates complete discretion and respect at all times. Both short- and long-term care is available, as well as respite and palliative care. This can include post-surgical rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy, and wound care. Another major benefit is the seamless access to care that Brightmore of South Charlotte residents receive. If you require additional long-term nursing care, you have peace of mind knowing you can remain in a community where you already have an established support system.